Are you interested in being part of a community of highly skilled experts? Do you want to help businesses turn digital agendas into reality? We understand business processes, architectures, and technology, and work together with our customers to enhance and extend their business.
We are now looking for an Data Architect to join our DW Core team! In this role, you will be responsible for designing and delivering data platform solutions - both projects and continuous support development. Most of our deliveries leverage the Bilot DW Core Framework & Accelerator (you can read more on our website: https://go.bilot.group/en/dwco)
As a Data Architect, you are able to manage projects and client expectations and support our customers in realizing business benefits. You are an excellent communicator and understand both business processes and technologies. Since we are a tight-knit team and team work is the foundation of our project deliveries, we hope that working within the team and supporting others in their work is something that comes naturally to you.
In order to succeed in this role, we are looking for the the following skills & experience:
- Several years of experience in successfully delivering Data Warehouse (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions
- Ability to do technology evaluations between different technologies and create data architectures and roadmaps to customer specific needs
- Experience of database & ETL development with on-prem technologies (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, Analysis Services)
- At least some experience of deliveries with cloud-based technologies (Azure, AWS etc.)
- At least some experience of some of the following: Snowflake, Synapse, dbt (data build tool) and Azure technologies (e.g. ADF, Azure DevOps)
- Understanding of Data Vault 2.0 key concepts
- Experience of working in an agile team
- Excellent communication skills – with customers and other Bilots
- Ability and willingness to mentor others
- Solid understanding of both business processes and technologies
- Fluent skills in English
Seen as an advantage:
- SAP ERP and BI knowledge
- Data Vault 2.0 certification
- Skills in Finnish
We offer you a fast-moving work community with interesting client projects, senior team, competitive benefits and a culture that celebrates well-being and self-development. Our customer projects are versatile in both substance and environments and we aim to use the newest technologies. We operate very close to our clients as trusted partners which gives us the chance to make a big impact on our client’s business.
Our greatest asset is our people: you will be surrounded by highly skilled and experienced colleagues who will provide you a warm community and the support you need. We constantly invest in people’s competence and wellbeing, eg. through a well-being program, regular knowledge sharing and time allocated for self-development.
Interested? Just click the apply button, the rest is made easy for you. The position will be filled once suitable candidates are found.
You can contact Heidi or Meeri if you want to know more about the role and working at Bilot.