Are you interested in being part of a community of highly skilled experts? Do you want to help businesses turn digital agendas into reality? We understand business processes, architectures, and technology, and work together with our customers to enhance and extend their business.
We are now looking for a SAP BI Architect to join the team! You will work for selected customers taking care of their SAP BI development and support. You will also participate in pre-sales and building concepts and best practices for our clients.
To succeed in the role, we hope that you have a solid experience in delivering SAP BI solutions. Besides technology you understand business processes and are skilled in identifying customer needs and turning them into technical solutions. You enjoy working within the team and coaching others.
To succeed in this job, we are looking for the the following skills & experience:
- Several years’ experience in successfully delivering SAP Business Intelligence solutions, including SAP BW on HANA or BW/4HANA, experience also in HANA native modeling
- Experience in SAP Integrated planning (IP) or SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
- Experience in SAP Business Objects and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Familiar with S/4 embedded analytics concept
- Capability to recognize and define the most relevant solutions for our customers
- Experience in working in an agile team
- Solid understanding of both technology and business processes
- Excellent communication skills in English
Seen as an advantage:
- Understanding and experience in other BI technologies
- Skills in Finnish
We offer you a fast-moving work community with interesting client projects, senior team, competitive benefits and a culture that celebrates well-being and self-development. Our customer projects are versatile in both substance and environments and we aim to use the newest technologies. We operate very close to our clients as trusted partners which gives us the chance to make a big impact on our client’s business.
Our greatest asset is our people: you will be surrounded by highly skilled and experienced colleagues who will provide you a warm community and the support you need. We constantly invest in people’s competence and wellbeing, eg. through a well-being program, regular knowledge sharing and time allocated for self-development.
Interested? Just click the apply button, the rest is made easy for you. The position will be filled once suitable candidates are found.
You can contact Heidi if you want to hear more about the role and contact Meeri if you want to know more about working at Bilot.