Bilot is a pioneer in digitalization, born in 2005 out of a passion for creating the best workplace for the best talent within the industry. We are a long-term and trusted partner for large and medium-sized companies. Our clients include more than 100 leading and well-known companies in process industry, manufacturing, wholesale, retail, services, consumer products and the food industry.
To support our continuous growth and the ability to respond to our client’s needs, we are now looking for an Ops Engineer / Platform specialist to join our Processes and Platforms business unit!
As an Ops Engineer you will be joining a team that implements solutions for e.g. e-commerce, application platforms, authentication and cyber security solutions for our clients. You will have the opportunity to work on all phases of the development lifecycle. Here’s an example of our solutions: https://go.bilot.group/commerceapi.
You have technology skills and experience in supporting DevOps from Platform perspective. As team work is the foundation of our project deliveries, we hope that working within the team work is something that comes naturally to you. A culture of peer support and lifting others in this tightly-knit team is something we are really proud of so we hope that’s something you value as well!
What we are looking for:
- Experience in IT maintenance and development work
- Background e.g. in system management, IT project management, DevOps support, server maintenance or similar kind of role.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Fluent English and Polish skills
- Ability to work with a variety of technical solutions in different environments such as:
- Public clouds: MS Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platforms.
- Operating systems and hypervisor technologies.
- Database engines (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
- Build Automation Solutions (e.g. Jenkins, Terraform)
- Version controlling tools (e.g. Gitlab, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps) etc
- Monitoring solutions (e.g. Datadog, Zabbix, Dynatrace)
What we offer:
- Interesting client projects where you will share the responsibility with a team of experts and enjoy constant peer support. You won’t be left alone in a project in this team, we promise!
- A culture that celebrates self-development and knowledge sharing. To promote this we offer e.g. different seminars, a chance for self-development during work hours, certifications, online trainings…
- We are big enough to be able to offer you professional work environment, but small enough to care for you and your development.
- We encourage you to balance your personal life and work with flexible working times and remote work opportunity. Our modern offices are well located in centre of Poznan and Warsaw and can be reached easily from anywhere.
- We offer you a competitive salary and bonus model. We celebrate and reward even small steps and victories. Enjoy the benefits including, fruits, good coffee/tee, sodas, Spring Trip, autumn fest, Coopers test, you name it!
Interested? Just click the apply button, the rest is made easy for you. The position will be filled once suitable candidates are found.
You can contact Samuli if you want to hear more about the role and contact Anna if you want to know more about working at Bilot.