Are you interested in being part of a community of highly skilled experts? Do you want to help businesses turn digital agendas into reality? We understand business processes, architectures and technology, and work together with our customers to enhance and extend their business.
We are now looking for a SAP BI Lead Consultant to join the team! In this role, you will be a part of our SAP Data Platform team and implement SAP Business Intelligence solutions together with our skilled professionals. You will be responsible to define these solutions and ensure high quality of the project delivery. You are familiar with agile methods and you take responsibility on your own and the team’s work. You like working within the team and support others in their work and competence development but you are not afraid of working alone within the customer projects.
As a lead consultant, you are able to coordinate the team’s work, manage projects and support our customers on planning the BI road map. You will be heavily involved in pre-sales activities and planning the future analytics architectures at customers.
You have a solid experience in delivering SAP BI solutions and you have also overall understanding on other BI cloud technologies. Besides technology, you understand business processes and are skilled in identifying customer needs and turning them into technical solutions. You enjoy working within the team and are an excellent communicator in Swedish and English.
To succeed in this job, we are looking for the following skills & experience:
- Several years’ experience in successfully delivering SAP Business Intelligence solutions, including SAP BW on HANA or BW/4HANA, experience also in HANA native modeling, SAP Business Objects and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Familiar with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and S/4 embedded analytics concept
- Understanding and experience in other BI technologies is seen as an advantage
- Ability to identify, analyze and elaborate requirements from business end-user dialog
- Ability to road map and manage development backlog
- Solid understanding of both business processes and technologies
- Experience in sales support and business development
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English – with customers and other Bilots
We offer you a fast-moving work community with interesting client projects, senior team, competitive benefits and a culture that celebrates well-being and self-development. Our customer projects are versatile in both substance and environments and we aim to use the newest technologies. We operate very close to our clients as trusted partners which gives us the chance to make a big impact on our client’s business.
Our greatest asset is our people: you will be surrounded by highly skilled and experienced colleagues who will provide you a warm community and the support you need. We constantly invest in people’s competence and wellbeing, eg. through a well-being program, regular knowledge sharing and time allocated for self-development.
Interested? Just click the apply button, the rest is made easy for you. The position will be filled once suitable candidates are found.
You can contact Heidi if you want to hear more about the role and contact Jakub if you want to know more about working at Bilot.