The significance of data in helping organizations to make better business is constantly increasing. That is why the need of creating and developing data strategies is in high demand among our clients. To be able to better respond to this need, we are new looking for new team members in the field of data and analytics!
As a Senior Data Advisor you operate as a part of Bilot’s analytics business by delivering and developing data advisory services for our clients and participating in customer deliveries as a lead consultant. You will work with a team of experts but also get to benefit from the knowledge and help of our other units and external partners.
Your tasks consist of delivering data strategy and architecture projects for our clients, act as a project manager or architect in data and analytics projects and developing data advisory services for our clients needs. You will also participate in sales meetings and negotiations with other Bilots.
You are a great communicator with a strategic mindset and excellent problem solving skills. You enjoy mentoring and coaching others and sharing knowledge among your colleagues and clients.
To succeed in this job, we are looking for the following skills & experience:
- Long experience in Data & Analytics projects and utilizing data in business development in several different companies
- Strong interest and understanding of utilizing data in creating business benefits
- Great problem solving skills and the ability for strategic thinking and seeing the big picture
- Experience in project management and workshop facilitating methods
- Ability to successfully work both independently and as a part of a team
- Understanding in modern data platforms and integration methods (eg. Azure, AWS, SAP HANA)
- Experience in presenting different data architectures and data models
- Understanding of data governance and its role in companies
- Can train and mentor technical teams in data input, use, meaning and analysis
- Strong communication, presentation and documentation skills in Finnish and English
Seen as an advantage:
- Experience in developing new businesses or conceptualizing new services
- Motivation to mentor and coach others
- Experience in data warehousing methodologies, eg. Data Vault 2.0
- Understanding of utilizing AI/ML in companies
- Experience in agile methods
- Understanding of SAP data structures
Why you should join us:
- You will get to work with the leading companies from different industries and can grow your competence in multiple ways in our flat organization with top-notch colleagues.
- We are big enough to offer you a professional work environment but small enough to care for you and your development.
- We encourage you to balance your personal life and work with flexible working times and remote work opportunity. Our modern offices are well located in Säterinportti and Ruoholahti to be reached from anywhere.
- We offer you a competitive salary and bonus model. We celebrate and reward even small steps and victories. Enjoy the benefits including phone, parking place, fruits, good coffee/tee, sodas, Spring Trip, autumn fest, Coopers test, you name it!
If you got interested, please fill in the application in our websites as soon as possible. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
You can contact Heidi if you want to hear more about the role and contact Meeri if you want to know more about working at Bilot.