Bilot is now looking for a Senior Technical Architect to work in the customer interface and design solutions that help the customers to succeed in their business.
As a Senior Technical Architect, you are involved in delivery from pre-sales through design and build into production use of new solutions. You get to know the business requirements and are able to design solutions that fulfil the customer’s needs. You are in a key role in identifying and elaborating business and end-user requirements, and communicating them to the delivery team, and managing possible delivery scope changes.
What we expect from you
· Ability to design solutions for customer varying business needs
· Experience in defining requirements and translate them into functional design and user stories
· Good understanding of SAP ERP processes & technology stack
· Understanding of modern solution architectures and strong experience of integration.
· Experience in project leadership and strong ability to motivate developer team.
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Fluent in Finnish and English
What we see as an advantage
· Implementation experience of SAP BTP environments.
· Experience of non SAP development platforms as Azure or similar.
· Knowledge of data modelling & process mining.
· Knowledge of UX solutions.
· Working at a customer as application owner type role.
· Experience of test automation
Why you should join us
· You will work in customer cases within top Finnish companies and their core processes. Opportunity to work in different field of businesses and with direct co-operation with customer’s business representatives gives a great opportunity to learn both business cases and how implementation technology can make difference.
· In Bilot team we have world class experts with real seniority in consulting. We provide vast field of expertise to support you from platform to different business functions. We are committed to our work.
· We are big enough to be able to offer you a professional work environment but small enough to care for you and your development.
· We are committed to continuous competence development of all our employees
· We encourage you to balance your personal life and work with flexible working times and remote work opportunities when needed. Our modern offices are well located in Helsinki, Espoo, and Jyväskylä to be reached from anywhere.
· We offer you a competitive salary and bonus model. We celebrate and reward even small steps and victories. Enjoy the benefits as phone, parking place, fruits, good coffee, sodas, culture, gym, Spring Trip, Jukola Orienteering, you name it!
If you got interested, please fill in the application in our websites as soon as possible. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.