To support our continuous growth, we are now recruiting Senior CRM Consultant to Helsinki/Espoo/Jyväskylä to be part of our Customer Experience team.
We offer you a fast-moving, international work community with opportunity to influence. We aim to use the newest technologies and this is also why we invest in competence development through training and knowledge sharing. We are looking for a professional who shares our mission to create tomorrow’s business environments today.
To succeed in this job, you should have the following skills & experience
- Several years CRM experience from functional, process, technical and/or development, and previous experience from any CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, SAP)
- CRM process design skills and understanding
- Experience from implementation projects and/or support services
- Ability to learn new things and tools quickly
- Willingness to share knowledge across team
- Knowledge of SAP solutions is a big plus but not obligatory
- Marketing Automation and/or Field Service Management tools understanding and competence is a big plus
With us, you have an opportunity to self-development and you get to participate in versatile customer work. You will get support from our passionate and highly skilled colleagues in Finland, Sweden and Poland. As our projects are mostly international projects, English language is required and Finnish is of course a big plus.
Why you should join us:
You will get to know customers in different fields and are able to grow your competence in multiple ways in our flat organization. We are big enough to be able to offer you professional work environment, but small enough to care for you and your development.
We encourage you to balance your personal life and work with flexible working times and remote work opportunity when needed. Our modern offices are well located in Ruoholahti to be reached from anywhere. We prefer working at the office, simply because it’s more fun!
We offer you a competitive salary and bonus model. We celebrate and reward even small steps and victories. Enjoy the benefits as phone, parking place, fruits, good coffee, sodas, Spring Trip, autumn fest, Coopers test, you name it!
If you want to know more about this position, contact Riku and if you want to know more about working at Bilot, contact Nanna.
If you got interested, please fill in the application in our website. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.