We build eCommerce solutions and services for retail, wholesale, food and manufacturing business (B2B) as well as for different consumer businesses (B2C/D2C). We help our customers generate revenue and optimize profit, redesign entire value chains and serve their end-customers and resellers better. Our main Commerce platform is still SAP Commerce Cloud, but we are also expanding our offering to other platforms and building different microservices to boost the end-to-end solutions. Interest or/and experience with other commerce platforms (e.g. Shopify) is considered as a big advantage, but don't worry if you don't have all the experience yet - you will learn all you need to know from the experienced colleagues working at Bilot.
We are looking for people who are passionate to deliver real value to the customer. We are eager to learn and use new technologies and choose the best way to do things based on the customer's needs.
- Passionate about writing quality code?
- A quick learner of new frameworks and development concepts?
- Experienced in developing high-performance software and services for several years?
- Pretty good at breaking down user stories into technical tasks and work estimates?
- Familiar with microservices architecture?
- Familiar with build pipelines and DevOps in general
- Productive with code inspection and performance analysis tools?
More about the technical stack that we work with and the skills that we are looking for
- Java (Java 11 especially)
- Quarkus and Spring boot
- Integrations (e.g. RestAPIs)
- Experience working with microservices architecture
You will complement our team of service designers, UX artists, order management and B2B process gurus, SAP wizards, integration experts and developers. You’ll work with our large customer base with interesting international projects which creates real value to our customer's customer.
We offer you opportunity to self-development. You will get support from our passionate and highly skilled colleagues. Besides truly professional working environment we offer competitive salary and bonus model, modern benefits, flexible working hours and remote work opportunity.
Interested? Just click the apply button, download your profile or your CV- we want to make applying easy for you. The position will be filled once the suitable candidate is found.